A project created in Whitehaven in the UK. I was set up in a shop in the town center for three weeks. We invited passers-bye and community groups to come into the space and help recreate the buildings of Whitehaven in Lego. As part of the project, as well as the models we created stop motion videos around the town. We encouraged local people to donate lego and also got some sponsorship of blocks. I worked with artists from the Red Nile art organisation on the structures and the local arts officers of the time. We also created figures to populate the models which included photo heads of residents. We worked with a few hundred people on the models over the weeks.
My Blog Posts
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
- Comparing the handshake interpretations
- I doff my Hat – first game try
- I Doff My Hat First Try
- WordPlay outdoors
- I doff My cap (School of Handshakes)
- Word Play diff mechanics
- Developing the art game Mechanics of Word Play
- New Art game Haversham
- New art game
- The Wizard of Us
- A Great escape of Sorts
- Big Hands
- In Victorian times instead of pokemon go people had fore-edge, and now there is a new instalaliton of these hidden artworks to find
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.