Here in this work, we use the game of swingball to create a performance with the public. The set up is, we have pasted up somoe Shakespeare text, with the Iam stresses marked. Participants have to hit the ball on the stressed Iam, and let it go past on the unstressed. People take it in turns to do this. There is an adjustable swingball crown we make, so that we can turn lamp-posts in public spaces into the game.
My Blog Posts
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
- Comparing the handshake interpretations
- I doff my Hat – first game try
- I Doff My Hat First Try
- WordPlay outdoors
- I doff My cap (School of Handshakes)
- Word Play diff mechanics
- Developing the art game Mechanics of Word Play
- New Art game Haversham
- New art game
- The Wizard of Us
- A Great escape of Sorts
- Big Hands
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.