Here in this work, we use the game of swingball to create a performance with the public. The set up is, we have pasted up somoe Shakespeare text, with the Iam stresses marked. Participants have to hit the ball on the stressed Iam, and let it go past on the unstressed. People take it in turns to do this. There is an adjustable swingball crown we make, so that we can turn lamp-posts in public spaces into the game.
My Blog Posts
- A response to the lockdown by artists – The portal artwork – come pass through
- Some nice coverage of the isolation waltz
- Local press about book show
- A dance for now
- @homeolympic challenge
- The use of Green Screen for workshops alongside gameful concepts
- Workshops in Sign Language Duel, Top Trump my School, and Green Screen above and below.
- Workshops in maze making with chalks
- Stem boxes
- shoelace animation
- Canvassing opinions using origami?
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.