Strictly comes to Darlington Market. Working with stall holders, local community groups and shoppers. In the work people are taught to dance a couple of steps with the tango dancer and are filmed doing this. We filmed many people over the day doing steps and then edited them together to make the composite dancer. The project was funded by Arts Council England and Creative Darlington. Many thanks to Voodoo cafe and Bonnie at the Bridge. This is the first of two works I will be making. It is a collaboration with “The D Project” http://thedproject.co.uk/ and Debbie Waistell did the choreography and putting people through it, and the Dancer is Lauren Rafferty. Special thanks to Darlington indoor market and market traders.
My Blog Posts
- In Victorian times instead of pokemon go people had fore-edge, and now there is a new instalaliton of these hidden artworks to find
- Maypole as Metaphor
- Short Docu on the power of hens to transform the lives of older people
- The Transformative power of art with older people
- (undercover) festival of flip books
- Ho Hum, We get the public of Newcastle Humming
- making and using cover songs online legally
- Reinvigorating older online content
- Channels short listed videos online
- Sea of faces Tynemouth station
- New opera work pyrotechnic performance
- Ballet is everywhere
- Carrying on
- Projects developing, and a bit of a knock
- An inspiration to keep on with the artwork.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.