I have been organising a number of events, where people have the chance to set micro workshops for others to undertake, of about 90 minutes, practical, and makey. It is hoped that the others undertaking the workshop will go on to lead the following workshops. The event is normally a day or two concurrent days. I have undertaken this with the PhD in Arts and Deign at Sheffield Hallam University, as a workshop/project with students at Sheffield hallam University, and with studio holders of Commercial Union House Newcastle. Some of the workshops undertaken have been, 3d animation, green Screen, Life Drawing, Script writing, bread making, Collage as Method, 3d Printing, portrait photography amongst others.
My Blog Posts
- Canvassing opinions using origami?
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
- Comparing the handshake interpretations
- I doff my Hat – first game try
- I Doff My Hat First Try
- WordPlay outdoors
- I doff My cap (School of Handshakes)
- Word Play diff mechanics
- Developing the art game Mechanics of Word Play
- New Art game Haversham
- New art game
- The Wizard of Us
- A Great escape of Sorts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.