I have been organising a number of events, where people have the chance to set micro workshops for others to undertake, of about 90 minutes, practical, and makey. It is hoped that the others undertaking the workshop will go on to lead the following workshops. The event is normally a day or two concurrent days. I have undertaken this with the PhD in Arts and Deign at Sheffield Hallam University, as a workshop/project with students at Sheffield hallam University, and with studio holders of Commercial Union House Newcastle. Some of the workshops undertaken have been, 3d animation, green Screen, Life Drawing, Script writing, bread making, Collage as Method, 3d Printing, portrait photography amongst others.
My Blog Posts
- A response to the lockdown by artists – The portal artwork – come pass through
- Some nice coverage of the isolation waltz
- Local press about book show
- A dance for now
- @homeolympic challenge
- The use of Green Screen for workshops alongside gameful concepts
- Workshops in Sign Language Duel, Top Trump my School, and Green Screen above and below.
- Workshops in maze making with chalks
- Stem boxes
- shoelace animation
- Canvassing opinions using origami?
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.