This is a work made with community groups in Shiney Road. We wanted to do something that fitted into what the kids wanted to do, but also expanded their world. We got talking one workshop and they said they were into philosophy and hte work kind of grew out of that. This is a place where philosophers come to live. We also wanted to work with sets, the idea a bit is that they move from exterior to interior locations. Also the idea of singing in your room and then out on the streets.
My Blog Posts
- A response to the lockdown by artists – The portal artwork – come pass through
- Some nice coverage of the isolation waltz
- Local press about book show
- A dance for now
- @homeolympic challenge
- The use of Green Screen for workshops alongside gameful concepts
- Workshops in Sign Language Duel, Top Trump my School, and Green Screen above and below.
- Workshops in maze making with chalks
- Stem boxes
- shoelace animation
- Canvassing opinions using origami?
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.