A piano work, in a concert hall, St David’s in Cardiff. For this we had to convince people to come in from the streets and get involved on the main stage by playing single notes with pianist Andy Jackson. Most of the people involved had never played piano before. We create the music by editing out the time between all the separate participants. In the end they make the music of Eric Satie. The work was created for The Fourth Wall festival. There was also a live projection to a big BBC screen outside the building.
My Blog Posts
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
- Comparing the handshake interpretations
- I doff my Hat – first game try
- I Doff My Hat First Try
- WordPlay outdoors
- I doff My cap (School of Handshakes)
- Word Play diff mechanics
- Developing the art game Mechanics of Word Play
- New Art game Haversham
- New art game
- The Wizard of Us
- A Great escape of Sorts
- Big Hands
- In Victorian times instead of pokemon go people had fore-edge, and now there is a new instalaliton of these hidden artworks to find
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.