A piano work, in a concert hall, St David’s in Cardiff. For this we had to convince people to come in from the streets and get involved on the main stage by playing single notes with pianist Andy Jackson. Most of the people involved had never played piano before. We create the music by editing out the time between all the separate participants. In the end they make the music of Eric Satie. The work was created for The Fourth Wall festival. There was also a live projection to a big BBC screen outside the building.
My Blog Posts
- A response to the lockdown by artists – The portal artwork – come pass through
- Some nice coverage of the isolation waltz
- Local press about book show
- A dance for now
- @homeolympic challenge
- The use of Green Screen for workshops alongside gameful concepts
- Workshops in Sign Language Duel, Top Trump my School, and Green Screen above and below.
- Workshops in maze making with chalks
- Stem boxes
- shoelace animation
- Canvassing opinions using origami?
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.