A piano work, in a concert hall, St David’s in Cardiff. For this we had to convince people to come in from the streets and get involved on the main stage by playing single notes with pianist Andy Jackson. Most of the people involved had never played piano before. We create the music by editing out the time between all the separate participants. In the end they make the music of Eric Satie. The work was created for The Fourth Wall festival. There was also a live projection to a big BBC screen outside the building.
My Blog Posts
- In Victorian times instead of pokemon go people had fore-edge, and now there is a new instalaliton of these hidden artworks to find
- Maypole as Metaphor
- Short Docu on the power of hens to transform the lives of older people
- The Transformative power of art with older people
- (undercover) festival of flip books
- Ho Hum, We get the public of Newcastle Humming
- making and using cover songs online legally
- Reinvigorating older online content
- Channels short listed videos online
- Sea of faces Tynemouth station
- New opera work pyrotechnic performance
- Ballet is everywhere
- Carrying on
- Projects developing, and a bit of a knock
- An inspiration to keep on with the artwork.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.