This work was part of the turning the tide project which focused on cleaning up north east beaches. the work was commissioned by the South Bank Arts Centre. The work was created with poet Katrina Portheous. Together we undertook a number of workshops with local schools before our trip to the beaches. Once more it is about text as image, and also about game play, the throwing of the stones and then the jumping coming from a game of hop skotch. Shot in super 8 for real to give it a dreamy half remembered feel.
My Blog Posts
- In Victorian times instead of pokemon go people had fore-edge, and now there is a new instalaliton of these hidden artworks to find
- Maypole as Metaphor
- Short Docu on the power of hens to transform the lives of older people
- The Transformative power of art with older people
- (undercover) festival of flip books
- Ho Hum, We get the public of Newcastle Humming
- making and using cover songs online legally
- Reinvigorating older online content
- Channels short listed videos online
- Sea of faces Tynemouth station
- New opera work pyrotechnic performance
- Ballet is everywhere
- Carrying on
- Projects developing, and a bit of a knock
- An inspiration to keep on with the artwork.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.