This work was part of the turning the tide project which focused on cleaning up north east beaches. the work was commissioned by the South Bank Arts Centre. The work was created with poet Katrina Portheous. Together we undertook a number of workshops with local schools before our trip to the beaches. Once more it is about text as image, and also about game play, the throwing of the stones and then the jumping coming from a game of hop skotch. Shot in super 8 for real to give it a dreamy half remembered feel.
My Blog Posts
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
- Comparing the handshake interpretations
- I doff my Hat – first game try
- I Doff My Hat First Try
- WordPlay outdoors
- I doff My cap (School of Handshakes)
- Word Play diff mechanics
- Developing the art game Mechanics of Word Play
- New Art game Haversham
- New art game
- The Wizard of Us
- A Great escape of Sorts
- Big Hands
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.