In a bus station in Newcastle upon tyne, commuters were asked to participate in a performance of Beethoven’s moonlight Sonata. No previous musical abilities or experience were required, we merely asked for five minutes of their time. We filmed this and hoped to piece it back together to make the music. The day was very exciting and we met lots of interesting people and were taken aback by their enthusiasm to get involved with the project.
My Blog Posts
- Canvassing opinions using origami?
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
- Comparing the handshake interpretations
- I doff my Hat – first game try
- I Doff My Hat First Try
- WordPlay outdoors
- I doff My cap (School of Handshakes)
- Word Play diff mechanics
- Developing the art game Mechanics of Word Play
- New Art game Haversham
- New art game
- The Wizard of Us
- A Great escape of Sorts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.