In a bus station in Newcastle upon tyne, commuters were asked to participate in a performance of Beethoven’s moonlight Sonata. No previous musical abilities or experience were required, we merely asked for five minutes of their time. We filmed this and hoped to piece it back together to make the music. The day was very exciting and we met lots of interesting people and were taken aback by their enthusiasm to get involved with the project.
My Blog Posts
- Using Thunderclap to help distribute a video work
- Update Storyful
- Curiouser and Curiouser, through the Storyful mirror.
- Down the Reddit rabbit hole, basic usage to promote you work.
- Promoting a project with Gifs
- We make the Angel of Aberystwyth fly
- A list of top sites, to put a video link on to get views and publicity.
- Dummy Run Aberystwyth now up
- local press cover show
- Workshop in using social media to promote you work online
- mannaquin runs
- Exhibition now running
- Exhibiton opens
- Aberystwyth arts centre
- Happy Healthy gateshead
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.