In a bus station in Newcastle upon tyne, commuters were asked to participate in a performance of Beethoven’s moonlight Sonata. No previous musical abilities or experience were required, we merely asked for five minutes of their time. We filmed this and hoped to piece it back together to make the music. The day was very exciting and we met lots of interesting people and were taken aback by their enthusiasm to get involved with the project.
My Blog Posts
- In Victorian times instead of pokemon go people had fore-edge, and now there is a new instalaliton of these hidden artworks to find
- Maypole as Metaphor
- Short Docu on the power of hens to transform the lives of older people
- The Transformative power of art with older people
- (undercover) festival of flip books
- Ho Hum, We get the public of Newcastle Humming
- making and using cover songs online legally
- Reinvigorating older online content
- Channels short listed videos online
- Sea of faces Tynemouth station
- New opera work pyrotechnic performance
- Ballet is everywhere
- Carrying on
- Projects developing, and a bit of a knock
- An inspiration to keep on with the artwork.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.