In a bus station in Newcastle upon tyne, commuters were asked to participate in a performance of Beethoven’s moonlight Sonata. No previous musical abilities or experience were required, we merely asked for five minutes of their time. We filmed this and hoped to piece it back together to make the music. The day was very exciting and we met lots of interesting people and were taken aback by their enthusiasm to get involved with the project.
My Blog Posts
- Channels short listed videos online
- Sea of faces Tynemouth station
- New opera work pyrotechnic performance
- Ballet is everywhere
- Carrying on
- Projects developing, and a bit of a knock
- An inspiration to keep on with the artwork.
- Getting into galleries
- Best Subreddits for your work (deeper into subreddits)
- Using Thunderclap to help distribute a video work
- Update Storyful
- Curiouser and Curiouser, through the Storyful mirror.
- Down the Reddit rabbit hole, basic usage to promote you work.
- Promoting a project with Gifs
- We make the Angel of Aberystwyth fly
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.