I am an artist whose main material is people. I create linked communities through art concepts and across art forms often with the inclusion of technology. I attempt to make totemic works which show geographical areas and locations that are often deprived or seen in a negative way to an international audience. I am interested in the Epic in the Everyday and creating events that change for the time they are happening the way that people see themselves and their environments. Much of my work is self initiated through applications for funding with the groups or people involved. I show work online and in festivals, I also create installations and performance works. I have worked in radio and in Tv documentary. I also write and direct plays.
My Blog Posts
- Maypole as Metaphor
- Short Docu on the power of hens to transform the lives of older people
- The Transformative power of art with older people
- (undercover) festival of flip books
- Ho Hum, We get the public of Newcastle Humming
- making and using cover songs online legally
- Reinvigorating older online content
- Channels short listed videos online
- Sea of faces Tynemouth station
- New opera work pyrotechnic performance
- Ballet is everywhere
- Carrying on
- Projects developing, and a bit of a knock
- An inspiration to keep on with the artwork.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.