I am an artist whose main material is people. I create linked communities through art concepts and across art forms often with the inclusion of technology. I attempt to make totemic works which show geographical areas and locations that are often deprived or seen in a negative way to an international audience. I am interested in the Epic in the Everyday and creating events that change for the time they are happening the way that people see themselves and their environments. Much of my work is self initiated through applications for funding with the groups or people involved. I show work online and in festivals, I also create installations and performance works. I have worked in radio and in Tv documentary. I also write and direct plays.
My Blog Posts
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
- Comparing the handshake interpretations
- I doff my Hat – first game try
- I Doff My Hat First Try
- WordPlay outdoors
- I doff My cap (School of Handshakes)
- Word Play diff mechanics
- Developing the art game Mechanics of Word Play
- New Art game Haversham
- New art game
- The Wizard of Us
- A Great escape of Sorts
- Big Hands
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.