I am an artist whose main material is people. I create linked communities through art concepts and across art forms often with the inclusion of technology. I attempt to make totemic works which show geographical areas and locations that are often deprived or seen in a negative way to an international audience. I am interested in the Epic in the Everyday and creating events that change for the time they are happening the way that people see themselves and their environments. Much of my work is self initiated through applications for funding with the groups or people involved. I show work online and in festivals, I also create installations and performance works. I have worked in radio and in Tv documentary.
My Blog Posts
- A response to the lockdown by artists – The portal artwork – come pass through
- Some nice coverage of the isolation waltz
- Local press about book show
- A dance for now
- @homeolympic challenge
- The use of Green Screen for workshops alongside gameful concepts
- Workshops in Sign Language Duel, Top Trump my School, and Green Screen above and below.
- Workshops in maze making with chalks
- Stem boxes
- shoelace animation
- Canvassing opinions using origami?
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.