This one turned out very different to how I imagined it, or wanted it. I feel thought it has the germ of an idea I would like to experiment with. I wanted to try and make the playing experience performative. It has some interesting parts, but it proved hard to get all the people together, and it was harder than I thought to get it done at the right speed. I wanted it to be a kind of exercise, and those that took part enjoyed themselves. Perhaps this is a work that really needs strong players rather than non players.
My Blog Posts
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
- Comparing the handshake interpretations
- I doff my Hat – first game try
- I Doff My Hat First Try
- WordPlay outdoors
- I doff My cap (School of Handshakes)
- Word Play diff mechanics
- Developing the art game Mechanics of Word Play
- New Art game Haversham
- New art game
- The Wizard of Us
- A Great escape of Sorts
- Big Hands
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.