This one turned out very different to how I imagined it, or wanted it. I feel thought it has the germ of an idea I would like to experiment with. I wanted to try and make the playing experience performative. It has some interesting parts, but it proved hard to get all the people together, and it was harder than I thought to get it done at the right speed. I wanted it to be a kind of exercise, and those that took part enjoyed themselves. Perhaps this is a work that really needs strong players rather than non players.
My Blog Posts
- A response to the lockdown by artists – The portal artwork – come pass through
- Some nice coverage of the isolation waltz
- Local press about book show
- A dance for now
- @homeolympic challenge
- The use of Green Screen for workshops alongside gameful concepts
- Workshops in Sign Language Duel, Top Trump my School, and Green Screen above and below.
- Workshops in maze making with chalks
- Stem boxes
- shoelace animation
- Canvassing opinions using origami?
- Slime tango covered in Taiwan
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.