A similar idea, only this time I concentrated more on the audio and mixed that separate from the video, then put it back onto the video to make the work a bit more musical. This was filmed in Washington Arts Center where it was shown on a screen as part of a group show. With this one I was also trying to give it a bit more order and to give more of an idea of motion, with the participants entering, playing the instruments in a line and then exiting. I am not the greatest at masks in After Effect that allow the kind of superimposition needed to do this kind of effect.
My Blog Posts
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
- Comparing the handshake interpretations
- I doff my Hat – first game try
- I Doff My Hat First Try
- WordPlay outdoors
- I doff My cap (School of Handshakes)
- Word Play diff mechanics
- Developing the art game Mechanics of Word Play
- New Art game Haversham
- New art game
- The Wizard of Us
- A Great escape of Sorts
- Big Hands
- In Victorian times instead of pokemon go people had fore-edge, and now there is a new instalaliton of these hidden artworks to find
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.