So, starting on this other new art game, which is hopefully about making people move and making them read aloud text. Still developing it at mo. This is a monologue from the Tempest, it is cut up and basically, there are two players, and one has to stick the text onto the body, and then the person has to read it from their body. Only it is in mirror writing, so to read it they have to present it to the mirror for themselves. More and more text is put on, creating a kind of choregorpahy spoken word gameplay mechanism. Going to try and get better at a two-hander next week.
My Blog Posts
- Wordplay in alley with others.
- Breaking handshakes down to stills
- Comparing the handshake interpretations
- I doff my Hat – first game try
- I Doff My Hat First Try
- WordPlay outdoors
- I doff My cap (School of Handshakes)
- Word Play diff mechanics
- Developing the art game Mechanics of Word Play
- New Art game Haversham
- New art game
- The Wizard of Us
- A Great escape of Sorts
- Big Hands
- In Victorian times instead of pokemon go people had fore-edge, and now there is a new instalaliton of these hidden artworks to find
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.