Just a note, that sometimes you have amassed a sizeable amount of work online, or maybe you think that some of your older works, could get more attention, it is not too late to do this. If you change your titles, and update your tags with new categories etc, then Google search algorithms, do acknowledge this and start to treat the work as almost a new work, based on what you have put. So it is worth every once in a while going back over old work, and updating or changing it’s title, and reworking the blurb and the tags. It can help it too get reinvigorated views and attention.
My Blog Posts
- In Victorian times instead of pokemon go people had fore-edge, and now there is a new instalaliton of these hidden artworks to find
- Maypole as Metaphor
- Short Docu on the power of hens to transform the lives of older people
- The Transformative power of art with older people
- (undercover) festival of flip books
- Ho Hum, We get the public of Newcastle Humming
- making and using cover songs online legally
- Reinvigorating older online content
- Channels short listed videos online
- Sea of faces Tynemouth station
- New opera work pyrotechnic performance
- Ballet is everywhere
- Carrying on
- Projects developing, and a bit of a knock
- An inspiration to keep on with the artwork.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.