In a bus station in Newcastle upon tyne, commuters were asked to participate in a performance of Beethoven’s moonlight Sonata. No previous musical abilities or experience were required, we merely asked for five minutes of their time. We filmed this and hoped to piece it back together to make the music. The day was very exciting and we met lots of interesting people and were taken aback by their enthusiasm to get involved with the project.
My Blog Posts
- Paying artist
- lets get the world playing harmonicas
- Finished filming the harmonica project
- Harmonica project details
- Now making Harmonica work.
- nice article in open culture about the Guidonian hand work
- Finished new choral darlington work
- Hand music in Darlington, performance and filming
- Hand Music
- Tango in Darlington Market
- Finished Tango Darlington
- New work Darlington participants needed
- Just finished new video work for artplayer.tv. I work with some of their uploaded videos to create a performance where people pass an ipad playing interviews.
- Finding words in newcastle uk town
- facepaints and semaphore
- @sfella87 Hi, wanted to send you email, but your website contact form not working, if you follow, I can direct message you about a project 23 hours ago
- @CastlefieldGall @an_artnews hi the video is good. I didn't make it though just helping to spread word. 1 month ago